Software projects have a high rate of failure. Quality and excellence have become bywords for survival. Organizations have tried to reduce the rate through methodological approaches but with little-perceived success.
In today’s networked world it has become a business imperative to protect information as it impacts all aspects of our society. Practicing strong information security is a non-negotiable requirement for organizations doing business today.
Knowledge management efforts typically focus on organizational objectives such as improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, the sharing of lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement of the organization.
Companies are clearly seeing the payoff from investing time, money and resources to build organizational project management expertise: lower costs, greater efficiencies, improved customer and stakeholder satisfaction, and greater competitive advantage.
Successful businesses not only respond to their current customer or organisational needs, but often anticipate future trends and develop an idea, product or service that allows them to meet this future demand rapidly and effectively.
Many software projects fail to deliver acceptable systems within schedule and budget. Many of these failures might have been avoided had the project team properly assessed and mitigated the risk factors, yet risk management is seldom applied in an explicit project-management activity.
Why Choose Us
- Representatives from 300+ organizations’ have participated in the previous events.
- 100+ events organized till date.
- 75+ experts have made presentations at our events.
- Organize trainings, conferences and workshops on topics which provide practical experience and share real-life case studies.
- Events are geared towards exploring topics of interest to create an impact on society.